Friday, August 17, 2012

Personal Update: Where I've Been, What I've Been Up To

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been posting very often, and I'm sorry about that! School has been really hectic and I've just been really busy with all of that.

I also just had my birthday! So I was spending some time celebrating with friends and family. I also have a big announcement to make! For my birthday, I've decided to do a room remodel! I got some new pieces of furniture, painted the walls, and picked out some decor! It was really fun, and you should be anticipating a blog on my new room!

What's coming up for BeautyLicious? Well, while I haven't been posting, I've been writing! I've finished lots of blogs that are ready to posted, but I have to upload the pictures first. 

These are some videos that will soon be coming up:

- Lots of DIY 
- Hauls
- Reviews
- Talking about beauty & fashion
- Nail Tutorials
- Blog About My Room

And much more to come!

xo,
Daphne


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to reading all about it :)

    ReplyDelete