Thursday, September 6, 2012

Little Haul: Consigning Store, B&BW, AE

Hey lovelies!  I just went shopping not too long ago and would love to show you what I got!  Hope you enjoy :)

Local Consigning Store:

- Aerie Black Striped Camisole
Looks SO cute paired with some casual jeans and a black cardigan.


- Rue 21 Ruffle Lace Tank Top
A very fashionable piece to add to your wardrobe.



Bath & Body Works:

- Pink Chiffon Hand Lotion
Smells really nice and helps dry hands-great for winter!


- Paris Amour Perfume



- Carried Away Perfume



- Pink Chiffon Hand Sanitizer
 It smells really nice and it has sparkles! Great for bringing to school.
 


- Lip-Gloss (for one of my friends!)



American Eagle:

- Peter-Pan collared lace tank-top
I think I wear this too much! It's an adorable piece of clothing and it's very versatile; dress it up or down.


Thanks for stopping by!

xo,
Daphne



No comments:

Post a Comment